The U.S. Geological Survey maintains 7 gages on the Huron River and its tributaries in partnership with state, county, regional, and local government partners. Various gages record current conditions, streamflow and water quality data. Below are links to the information pages for each gage.
- Huron River near General Motors Road, Milford. Gage 04170000 – Discontinued in 2011 for lack of funding
- Kent Lake Dam, New Hudson. Gage 04170500
- Huron River near Hamburg Road, Hamburg. Gage 04172000
- Mill Creek near Parker Road, Dexter. Gage 04173500
- Allens Creek outlet near Main St., Ann Arbor. Gage 04174490
- Huron River near Wall Street, Ann Arbor. Gage 04174500
- Malletts Creek near Chalmers Drive, Ann Arbor. Gage 04174518
- Malletts Creek at Mary Beth Doyle Park, Ann Arbor. Gage 04174517
Main page of USGS gages for all of Michigan http://waterdata.usgs.gov/mi/nwis/rt.