Register now to 2019 Chemistry and Flow Monitoring!
For new and returning volunteers interested in participating in the Chemistry and Flow Monitoring program this spring and summer, click here to register for the program!
If you have questions or concerns at any time during your monitoring event, please contact Ric or Andrea at the following numbers:
Ric: 734-769-5123 x609 (office) / 734-330-0508 (cell)
Andrea: 734-769-5123 x613 (office) / 231-233-5353 (cell)
Other important numbers:
YCUA Main Control Room: 734-544-7137 (to open gate)
Ann Arbor Water Treatment Plant: 734-994-2840
- Monitoring Tips and Reminders
- Sampling Procedure for MH/Washtenaw County
- Directions to Ann Arbor Water Treatment Lab
- Sampling Procedure for ADW/Wayne County
- YCUA Sample and Equipment Drop-Off Procedure
- How to Read a Water Level “Staff” Gauge
- What are the Signs of an Illicit Discharge?
- Talking Points for Volunteers and Interns
- Field Data Form, Washtenaw County
- Field Data Form, Wayne County
- Field Data Form, Livingston County
- Flow Data
2018 Monitoring Site Locations
View Chemistry and Flow Monitoring Sites in a larger map