If you have questions or concerns at any time, please contact Ric or Andrea at the following numbers:
Ric: 734-330-0508 (cell) / 734-519-0347 (office)
Andrea: 231-233-5353 (cell) / 734-519-0354 (office)
Procedures Instructional documents and videos
- 2022 Virtual Volunteer Orientation Presentation Slides
- 2022 Virtual Volunteer Orientation Recording
- Flow Monitoring Procedures
- How to Read a Staff Gauge
- What are the Signs of an Illicit Discharge?
- Talking Points for Volunteers
- Monitoring Safety Precautions
- Survey123 Troubleshooting
Please see the YouTube playlist below for videos detailing procedures for measuring flow, reading staff gauges, collecting water samples, and using water quality meters. Click here for an instructional video on Survey123.
Individual outing sign-ups are closed until after our 2023 volunteer orientation.
To sign up as a 2023 Chemistry and Flow Monitoring volunteer, click here.
See you in 2023!