Thursday April 29, 2010, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Dexter District Library, 3255 Alpine St, Dexter, MI 48130
The Dexter Library is located east of Main at the junction of Main Street and Alpine (by the Fire Hall)
Overview from Laura Rubin Executive Director
Program Reports from HRWC Staff
- Millers Creek Residents Infiltrate Stormwater
- Portage Creek Action Plan Completed
- Watershed Wide Success Reduces Pollution
- Conservancy Partnerships Protect High Quality Lands
- Leading River and Lake Monitoring Statewide
- Volunteer Awards
Annual Meeting Program begins at 5:30 p.m. and the Board of Directors is hosting a Picnic BBQ to thank all of you for your commitment to HRWC and clean water.
(Just BEFORE the meeting) at 5 p.m. Paul Cousins is leading a walk to Mill Creek and site of removed Mill Creek Dam.