Cleanups are held every spring and autumn.
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Flat Rock: 9:00am
Details and registration: Jason, email@example.com.
Items to bring along:
- Gloves, closed-toe shoes, clothing appropriate for getting wet and dirty
- Sunscreen and/or mosquito repellent
- Waders (if the cleanup will be on a creek)
- If not hosted at a livery: canoe, kayak, or other watercraft AND personal floatation devise
- Heavy duty trash bags (stronger than the average household use bags)
- If available: polarized sunglasses
After party: We often have a potluck/BBQ after the cleanups, please join us!.)
* Some cleanups have canoes provided for free, some for a slight charge, and some cleanups will need you to bring an appropriate watercraft.
* Cleanup volunteers need to provide their own gear. HRWC will have some trash bags and gloves, but it helps if you have your own.
Sponsored by: HRWC, DEQ, KEEN, REI, Ann Arbor Trout Unlimited, Huron River Fly Fishing Club, Schultz Outfitters, Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority, Skips Canoe Livery.