The most recent report on the Middle Huron program is the 2005-07 Report. A 2010 report is pending completion. The report contains background on the nutrient pollution problem in the middle Huron, updates on indicators for water health, and documentation on innovative pollution prevention activities.
2005-07 Middle Huron Partnership Report, pdf file is .63 megabytes
Appendices to the report, pdf file is 11.0 megabytes
The most recent report from the Middle Huron Stream Monitoring Program is a comprehensive report on analysis of monitoring results through the 2011 season. Results include monitoring of 9 tributaries in the middle Huron River Watershed. The report includes photos and descriptions of the monitoring sites, and discussions of methodologies and results.
Current monitoring data can be found at the bottom of the Water Quality Monitoring Program page.
The Michigan DNRE presented analysis of data they contracted for collection in 2009.
- DNRE presentation on the TMDL decision (pdf) by Slyvia Heaton
- Raw 2009 Lake and Tributary Data from DNRE (xls)
- Summary data from 2009 from DNRE (xls)
To get more information on the Middle Huron Program, select from below:
- What is the program’s history and background?
- What does the Middle Huron program hope to accomplish?
- What successes has the Middle Huron program had thus far?
- How is the Middle Huron program funded?
- What pollutants does the Middle Huron program tackle?
- How is the monitoring data collected?
- Who is the HRWC contact person for the Middle Huron program?
- Reports and Data