Celebrate the River and meet HRWC’s H2O Hero!
Location: Gallup Park, 3000 Fuller Road, Ann Arbor
HRWC will be there with information about the Huron River and our many projects that restore and protect it. Our streamside education team will be on hand to show which river bugs help us determine the river’s health and share information about our river monitoring efforts.
Ride your bike for a free boat rental!
Family-friendly activities at the festival include:
- $5 Canoe & Kayak rentals
- Childrens Activity Tent with art and science fun
- Bubble play with the Bubbleman
- Live animal program with Leslie Science Center
- Butterfly House
- Music: Gemini ~ Juice ~ Mysty Lyn and the Big Beautiful
- Fun River Exhibits
- Kids Envirochallenge
- Fishing Fun
- Classic Small Boat Show
- Fly Fishing Demonstrations
For the early birds:
- Run the Gallup Gallop 5K at 8:30am
- Canoe with a Naturalist at 11am
For more information you can visit the HURON RIVER DAY website here.